Friday, January 07, 2011

WE WON!!! ELMERS CanYouTopThis challenge....




I LOVE crafts, art, anything to do with a project, so when I found out about the Elmers Can you top this Challenge..I KNEW I had to enter...

If you didn't see what we made, make sure you check it out and the background story on it as well!


Elmer's #canyoutopthis challenge...& it was a TON OF FUN!!

 

 

After we were done, I told my sister and a few other people about the project. My sister entered the contest...

#CanYouTopThis Tri-fold Kitchen Set

 

SHE ROCKED that kitchen set!! 

We have been BOTH waiting to hear if we won one of the $100 Wal-mart gift cards for our entries....this morning we both got emails from Mommy 2 K that we had WON!! 

5 blogs hosted this contest and my sister & I BOTH won on the same blog! I thought that was one of the coolest parts about it! that and that we are getting a $100 Gift card in the mail!

Living so far away from each other we don't get to see each other a bunch, but it was fun to be excited about the same thing TOGETHER. Something that fueled BOTH our love for the arts!

Congrats little sister ;) Glad we both won, because if you had won and I didn't I would have been so mad at you I might not have talked to you for a week ;) LMBO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment