Monday, January 03, 2011

"MOM, where do PUPPIES Come from?"......THINK FAST MOM, THINK FAST!!


Meet Bailey the Christmas puppy...(that is a WHOLE other story for another day)
She is the BEST puppy ever, and the love of our two little boys lives! She is a Mama's girl, she wears bows in her hair when we go out. We have had her since December 23rd & she is SPOILED ROTTEN! (just like our other kids.


So my little guy was playing with Bailey while I was making dinner....

"MAMA, where do Puppies come from?" 
(he is 6)

THINK FAST MAMA , THINK FAST!!!

Me........"Well There is a MAMA & a DADA dog. They make a puppy and it grows inside the Ma Ma's tummy like a baby does"  


Little guy...."I KNOW THAT, BUT HOW DOES IT GET THERE!"

UMMMMMMMM..... I am NOT doing a good job at thinking fast LOL
me...."Well, God puts it there"

little guy...."BUT HOW" 

me...."GOD IS MAGIC" 

little guy............"OH, that's cool!"


MAYBE I AM good at thinking fast!!


No comments:

Post a Comment