Sunday, January 02, 2011

MONDAY.....I NEED YOU!!!!

I LOVE my boys...

I repeat ...I LOVE MY BOYS!!

Christmas break has been dragging on for what seems like MONTHS! The boys are tired of playing with each other...and all the toys that Santa brought. They have resorted to Forts, pillow fights, webkin football, and torturing their new puppy they got for Christmas (THEY WILL NOT let her nap, they must touch her at ALL times)

Mommy needs a "Christmas" break now and it is why we are COUNTING DOWN the hours until bed time knowing that when we wake, it's OFF to school with them both!

I think I am going to go buy myself one of those $5 cranberry scones and a coffee once they are gone, and just SIT and watch movies!

Or at least do something for me.
I plan to spend at least 30 minutes in the gym since I will be able to actully work out without the boys rolling Bakugan up the treadmill, and shooting them under the weight machine.

MAMA IS THRILLED at the thought of it all.....it actually just gave me goose bumps.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I hear ya. My boys don't go back to school until Wednesday though. Fortunately Nana & Papa just picked them up to spend the night tonight.

    I'm gonna get my turn at playing wii here in a little bit!

    ReplyDelete