Thursday, January 06, 2011

It has been one of those days...a PJ Day.

NO COFFEE...I think that explains it ALL!

This morning I got up threw on a sweat shirt and my fleece Christmas frog PJ pants, and headed out the door to take the boys to school...the looks said it all but my reply was "NO COFFEE in the house" to the two teachers, and both laughed and said the UNDERSTOOD.

I came home sat in the chair and watched tv, untill it was then time to go get the boys.......

I DID get my coffee but it wasn't until I went to get the boys from school, and at that point I think I needed a POT because the cup wasn't any help.

The boys did homework, and we left to on our walk. it was a LONG walk today but a nice one.

Dinner and then the boys were off to bed....

it was just BLAGHHHHHHHH all day....

I never really did get out of my Pj's........


Note to self...GO GET COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment