Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Super Bowl Party Game Review .....Python Printable Games




We are a HUGE sports family....eat, live, breath......SPORTS. So we were thrilled when we got asked to review this Super bowl Party Game Pack. I can honestly say my 9 YEAR OLD was the happiest, and every day we got asked about 10 times if TONIGHT was family game night and IF we were going to get to play the FOOTBALL GAMES!




Let me start by saying this is GREAT family fun, even if your not a HUGE football fan. The pack is loaded with games, and fun for everyone. I only wish there were MORE Mad LIBS because those were my FAVORITE. I also think it would be great if there were a page added that was geared a bit more for the kids because I know MANY families who would have a blast with this.

The boys did LOVE the word search and at age 6 & 9 they tore through it in about 15 minutes!
My favorite page was the MadLibs

It ended with:
 Swapping spit with a stinky skunk. Yes, I'd rather be anywhere else in the world. I'd rather be poop-faced drunk. 
Alex WOULDN'T read it to daddy because the word POOP was in it, but BOTH the boys got the biggest laugh out of the MadLibs!

Hubby was rocking the trivia pages. His excitement was get answers right that were WRONG on the answer sheet! Since our pack was a 2010 pack SOME of the items have changed on a FEW of the pages, and with each one he found he was thrilled with himself! Some of the trivia was Challenging, some I was able to answer and SOME the kids even knew! We spent a good hour reading football trivia from the PAGES in this pack and had fun talking about them, and laughing about some of them.

A few of the games are VERY MUCH for a party with friends, so we looked over them, and will save them for SUPER BOWL to play with others.

Overall this pack is a great fun!  All three of the boys had fun "guessing" for the trivia questions.

If your going to be hosting a Super Bowl Party I would HIGHLY recommend Super Bowl Party Games Pack. Great for the GIRLS and for the guys! They are easy to use and once you pay, you print them right at home, you can even print a copy for each person at the party!

Python Printable Games has many other themed packs you might like as well, here is a link to try a few fun pages for FREE 


I was asked by Python Printable Games to review the Football party pack. I was given the pack for free. The review is my thoughts on the product and I was in no way paid or compensated to give this company a good review.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment