Tuesday, March 25, 2008

If at first you don't do it right.................

There is ALWAYS next time....

I KNOW for a fact that I am NOT the only one who has cut a pattern out backwards, sewn the wrong side together, sewn a hem with NO BOBBIN THREAD! Some days (with not enough coffee) I find myself making MORE mistakes than I care to think about.

The lack of sleep, combined with the the phone ringging off the hook, the sound of "Highschool Musical" playing for the 500th time, 5 IM messages popping up at once, the computer freezing in the middle of a blog post, changing the laundry around, vaccumming up the BOX of cereal on the living room floor, breaking another sewing machine needle, THE PHONE AGAIN, DOES NOT HELP while trying to concentrate on sewing ANYTHING not even a straigh line.........Did I mention I ran out of cream for my coffee, and made my hubby stop on the way home form work to get me more???


SO I leave you with this thought in hopes it will help someone other than myself today.......




Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. Henry Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment