Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Craft shows.........

Well once again it is time for those .................craft shows.

I myself have 5 in the next 2 months.

Last week I had one and was SOOOO excited about it. I stayed up till 1:30 each night sewing, cutting, making, beading, bowing. I was MORE than tired, but ready for the show when it was time.

I got to the show set up and was ready to go, and we

WAITED.............and WAITED................

The show was dead! If there was another word I would say something else but I can't find another word to put there! The halls were confusing, the people didn't know how to get in and out........ At the end of the day I had a while $84 in my pocket.................. I made more than about 90% of the tables........

SO i chalk it up to this.

I got exposure...
I made a few sales.....
I had a day of just ME......
I got a few local orders.......
I found out about another craft show.....


ALl in all I guess the whole thing wasn't horrible............You live and learn, and hope you make back your table fee!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment