Wednesday, April 02, 2008

DESIGNER INTERVIEW!!!!

DBCB Featured Designer Interview
Week of 03/31/08
Vicki of VeryDramaticPrincess



How long have you been designing?

Thanks so much for featuring me on
DBCB!!!

I have been designing and sewing since I was about 10 years old. And
that's a long time!! I won't tell you exactly how long, but it has been
more that 30 years! My grandmother helped me with a 4-H project and I
just took off from there!

What is your favorite thing to design?

I mostly enjoy working on girls clothing. I also design woven
headbands, hair bows and clips.

I am getting ready to start working on some new designs for boys! Stay
tuned for that!!

Are you part of a design group?

Yes I am. I am proud member of the best design group in the whole world! The Posh Monkeys. Being a part of this group of very talented ladies has challenged me to do bigger and better things!

Where do you sell?

I sell on ebay and also have an etsy shop.

What is your inspiration?

My inspiration has ALWAYS been my six children. I have sewn for each
and every one of them throughout the years starting with my oldest (28
yrs) down to my youngest (15 mo).

Vicki's Items on Ebay

Vicki's Items on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment