Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A TRUE Gem to work with!!!

I KNOW I am not the only mom who is a LAST MINUTE creature, ther eis NO way I can be!!
Tonight it occured to em that with school out the last two days WE had FORGOTTEN to get birthday invitations for Benjamin's party next week! (above is a sample of the card that we got....however OURS included BOWLING PINS!! Click on the card to check out her other items!)
SOOOOOO I went hunting for a cute invitation and someone who would understand my LAST MINUTENESS (is that a word?)
I ran across this AWESOME seller on Etsy and within a few hours she had whipped up the PERFECT invitation for my little guy..
It is so NICE to run across people who have TRUE customer service, and I thought I would share with others her shop. I myself will be back there VERY soon for Christmas cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment