Monday, September 10, 2007

What is a MOM to do!!??

Today I dropped of my 2 year old for his FIRST day of pre-school! Since my oldest started last week I had NO KIDS!!! WHAT was I supposed to do!???

I sat at the post office and cried for about 10 minutes,.....Untill I realized that I didn't have to take anyone into the post office with me in the rain while carrying boxes!!! And then I didn't have to take anyone INTO THE bank in the rain!!!

So the shock has worn off, and we will get into a rutine SOON!


A mom could get used to listing to MUSIC that isn't created for a 3 year old!!!

So to all those out there who know have little ones in school! CONGRATS on the change, on the fact that you have raised your children and that they are now strong enough to move on without you right by their sides...


GOOD JOB MOM!!!! Crank up the music, let your hair down, and enjoy your 2 1/2 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment